Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Gilbert Mayor Elections

I like Gilbert, that is why I live here. I want it to stay a nice place so I am interested in the elections coming up for Mayor and Town Council. The mayoral race is starting off bad. They have begun a silly argument over crime rates. Gilbert is quiet, it is growing fast which causes problems but this is not the first concern. We want Gilbert crime-free of course. But that is like arguing about how much air we want to breath.
I have been involved in the local republican party and I still don't know any bit of difference between Dunham and Burman. I would like to know which one will keep property taxes down and keep the traffic construction under control since 20,000 people try to move here every year.
The race is dull and I think that means the city will lose out.
But vote for Dave Petersen for town council. He will do a good job and annoy any bureaucrats he can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment