Friday, August 29, 2008

wow! Sarah Palin VP?

I was skeptical of Sarah Palin as VP for many weeks. I figured it was a long shot and not really a good idea. She is doing very well in Alaska. The biggest argument against her is that she lacks experience but Obama has conveniently removed that argument. Palin has as much experience as Obama. I think more since she is governor. She has executive experience that he lacks. She is family oriented, pro-life. I read she has a son in military. She doesn’t listen to the green communists (environmentalists). I am beginning to think McCain made a great choice – if only to point out what a unprepared newbie Barack is.

Plus it is fun to cheer for a home town hero.

I have to admit it is a good choice after review. In five minutes of leaking it might be Sarah Palin, John McCain created more buzz than the whole democratic convention. He eclipsed them too easily

No comments:

Post a Comment