Sunday, August 31, 2008

McCain/Palin in Arizona

I am glad I don't have to worry about McCain winning Arizona.  Otherwise I would be disturbed by losing to uninformed voters. Living in Arizona my vote for president won't mean much.   McCain will easily carry the state.   I am glad about that so I won't have to think about all the silly people voting for Obama.  Some know-no-thing goofball is going to cancel my vote but there are plenty of other Arizonans ready to vote for McCain.  I don't really like McCain but I would vote for him because he picked a real conservative like Palin.  Ask a typical Obama supporter why they like him and you won't get much for a response.  I don't know many that will admit it.  I know of three and they don't have a reason.  They just like him and their friends are voting for him.  

2 comments:

  1. Palin has helped with swallowing a bitter pill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is now a McCain and Palin supporter. Brilliant plan to get those swing voters-not to mention having Joe Lieberman speak at the convention. Ha! That was so great!I feel a great sense of relief.

    ReplyDelete