My thoughts on economics and politics. Mostly repeating that I don't like socialism.
Friday, April 14, 2006
Kill him already
It is an embarassment and a violation of justice that Moussaoui hasn't been hung yet. He is an evil murderer. We have an obligation to kill him. It is a legal, Christian, patriotic, and humane duty.
I am glad that they at least convicted him finally. I can't believe it took three years. Or was it 4 years? I don't agree that he should get life in prison so that we don't make him a matyr. Some claim he wants to be a matyr and therefore we must not execute him. We should remember that being executed because you are a murderer is no more a martyr than blowing yourself up in a pizza shop. Evil is supposed to be punished according to established and just law. I hope people aren't afraid of making bin Laden a "martyr" I don't care if the nuts think they die for their cause. I don't want murderers around.
Is it wrong to hope that he gets killed in prison? Very soon?
ReplyDeleteMorris
I am glad that they at least convicted him finally. I can't believe it took three years. Or was it 4 years? I don't agree that he should get life in prison so that we don't make him a matyr. Some claim he wants to be a matyr and therefore we must not execute him. We should remember that being executed because you are a murderer is no more a martyr than blowing yourself up in a pizza shop.
ReplyDeleteEvil is supposed to be punished according to established and just law. I hope people aren't afraid of making bin Laden a "martyr" I don't care if the nuts think they die for their cause. I don't want murderers around.
Who cares if other terrorists think he is a martyr? Terrorists already want to kill us.
ReplyDeleteMorris