Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bundy in Oregon

Some Mormons are involved in this, which I think is one reason that the church made this comment. The other is the danger of so-called "right wing fanaticism". I consider myself way to the right. I have a lot of sympathy for the ranchers. But the ballot must come before bullets. We need to do more to take control of our government and prevent situations from becoming so bad that people are thrown in jail by stupid judges. I am opposed to violent takeover and believe that we must suffer evils while they are sufferable. This is not a time to throw off government. No crazy stuff. But action is required. We need to follow the law. DC has no authority to hold federal lands. They should be immediately turned over to the states. The Constitution in Article I, Section 8 allows for 10 square miles for federal government of the United States and also allows for necessary forts, magazines, arsenals, dock yards and other needful buildings. Are we going to follow the Constitution or let them own 38% of Arizona?

No comments:

Post a Comment