Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Where to buy gas? Not Citgo

There has been a campaign for several years now to boycott gas stations who get their oil from Soudi Arabia as punishment for their support of terrorists. I noticed a trend on some of the websites to buy gas from Citgo because they don't get their crude from Saudi Arabia but from Venezuela. I didn't realize it so I confirmed that Citgo is the company selling gas from Venezuela. I associate Venezuela with Chavez and communism. I don't want to support that creep any more than terrorists. I haven't seen any of these site suggest buying gas from American oil fields or to support oi drilling in ANWR. How ironic.

They hate big corporations unless it is a big corporation they like.

Check out this communist site

http://www.commondreams.org/views05/0516-25.htm
"Instead of using government to help the rich and the corporate, as Bush does, Chavez is using the resources and oil revenue of his government to help the poor in Venezuela"

Jeff Cohen is supporting this "Buy-Cott" I don't know him but just read he worked for Kucinich. Enough said.

Communism is still evil.
Check out the Department of Energy website to learn where oil companies get their crude.
And support nuclear energy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:14 PM

    While we are on the topic of communism, guess who owns most of the homes in the United States- China. Well India owns quite a bit too. In fact if your home is not already paid off they probably own your home as well. Just thought it was interesting
    that many US mortgage loans are bought up by the Chinese. From what I've read they particularly like the ARM's. I read something else recently talking about the falling dollar and relating it to China's currency, which is why Greenspan is raising interest rates. I'm just not schooled enough in world economics to know the complete significance of this, I do enjoy a good conspiracy theory and this opens the door to many :). Sorry I don't have my sources documented.
    An interesting blogspot is www.moneyandmetals.blogspot.com

    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. To say they own most homes is misleading I am sure. Foreign countries invest in the US and that includes banks, bonds, stock etc. If they wanted to cause us trouble they could. I imagine they will use that tool one day. We can sink their economy also if we wished but mutual growth is preferred.

    I am more worried about the annual declaration by crazy chinese generals that they are going to nuke the US one of these days. "it is unavoidable", they say.

    ReplyDelete