Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Separations

I noticed this quote on atheist websites

Thomas Jefferson said, 'To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.'

I heard it from FRC who wants to end government support of cloning. Separation is a good thing. I like the first amendment. I think separation of school and government is just important as church and government. How about separation of charity causes and government. People should support causes they believe and work for them. Spreading Christianity is a good thing. Education is good. I would like to see people support it without taxes because the atheist like to support abortion and cloning with taxes too. It is better if people vote with checkbook and support what they like rather than giving themselves power to use my checkbook. It is tyranny.

No comments:

Post a Comment