Friday, February 11, 2011

Facebook stinks

Communication clarification
I don't really like facebook. Except I have some clever friends. And I have enjoyed talking to some people from long ago. I don't like what people put on facebook so I hate adding anything of my own. I can't respond to people without sounding like a monster. Should I unfriend them because they are idiots? Why would you tell me something so horrible without expecting a response. Do I write "REPENT SINNER!"? Plus most people are wrong about politics and economics. Just ask me and I will tell you. HA! And there are some really boring things that no one cares about. You actually took the time to type that? I started to write examples but I can't even do that without offending someone. So I ignore most of facebook. It's a waste. I am fond of the ignore settings. Besides I only ever write political stuff that nobody cares about so I decided to break the link between twitter and facebook. :) Just smile - no arguments here. I will be nice to my "friends" and only put my rants on twitter. If you want it, then follow me on twitter. Maybe I should make a list of things I do follow on facebook or twitter - Sorry if you aren't on the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment